Walk to the beach, jump in the pool or relax in a hammock. It’s your vacation.
Casa Colorado is a family owned home in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. Located on the south end of town, Casa Colorado is a short 5 minute walk to beautiful Playa Tamarindo. No car is needed when staying in this home as everything in town is within walking distance.
The property is a jungle like oasis surrounded by 7-10 foot walls and a fence, providing security and privacy. The back of the property is adjacent to the green zone and it is not uncommon to see resident howler monkeys in the trees above the pool. The yard is full of trees and tropical plants surrounding a beautiful black bottom pool and stone waterfall.
Casa Colordo’s property includes the main house with 3 bedrooms and Casita with a separate entrance and additional bathroom. It is a great location for multiple families to enjoy a stay in Costa Rica. Casa Colorado provides three times a week maid service (including laundry) as well as a 5 day a week gardening and pool service.
Browse the links to the left to learn more about this amazing home for rent in Tamarindo.
- Sleeps 11 – Main House 9, Casita 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Walls on all 4 sides
- Pool with rope swing
- Tropical Gardens
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple Electronic Safes
- 3 day per week maid service
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Large, Secure Driveway
- Multiple Outdoor Living Spaces
- Beautiful Landscape Lighting
- Flat Screen TV’s with Cable
- Laundry/Surf Bodega on Property
- Fully equipped with place settings for up to 12
- Private Tropical Yard
- Beautiful Costa Rican Architecture
- 5 day per week Pool & Garden Service